Our prestigious clients can avail from us, an excellent quality array of Oil Removal System. This oil separator is intricately manufactured with the implementation of highly progressive methodologies at par with the set industry guidelines of quality. It consists of geared motor that rotates the belt continuously and allows the oil particles to stick on it. These oil particles are then scrapped by a scrapper and collected in a separate oil collecting bin. Moreover, our quality associates thoroughly monitor this assortment on diverse counts of construction, finish, quality and functionality. The Oil Skimmer is mainly used in metal working industries to separate the lubricating oil from the coolant. The coolant is the mixture of various cutting oils and water which when mixed with lubricating oils changes its properties and decreases the efficiency of the machine.
- Size: 100 mm x 2500 mm length standard size
- Power: 0.25 hp
- Output: Separate oil from water
- Mounting System with adjustable XYZ Axis.
- Plug adapter with24 hour timer switch and ON/OFF switch.
- Up to 3-meter skimmer belt length (option)
- Skimmer belt for temperature up to 60 C (option)
- Element life:1.1/2 to 2 year
- Type Gravity / Belt / Wheel
- Removal Rate 2-5 lts/hrs
- Capacity 100-2000 L
- The separator capable of removing 95 percent of the floatable free oil
- MOC MS / SS
- Long service life
- Excellent functionality
- Reliable operation
- Lowers the generation of fungi in and around the tank
- Helps in removing the layers of oil from the coolant tank
- Rigid housing that protects the motor
- It eradicates the foul smell
- The belt is made from good quality material ensuring longevity
Belt drive system
- Collector tube floats - will not reintroduce oil back into water.
- Designed for years of operation
- No regular maintenance required.
- Designed for 24/7 continuous use.
- Scrapers and Pressure Blocks will not chip, crack or break.
- Easy to install
- No additional lubrication required.
- Maximum protection against worker injury